TO BOOK, click on your dates of check-in and check-out, until all dates highlight in black.
50% of the total reservation fee must be paid within 48 hours after booking created to guarantee your stay.
Dates as per season / rate
OUT OF SEASON
MID / WEEKEND SEASON
|(ADULTS / CHILDREN)||Minimum 2 nights |
|Minimum 2 nights |
|Minimum 4 nights |
|Minimum 5 nights
|1 - 6||R850||R950||R1130||R1698|
OUT OF SEASON:
16/JAN/2022 – 18/MAR/2022 21/MAR/2021 – 01/APR/2021 06/APR/2021 – 22/APR/2021 03/MAY/2021 – 11/JUL/2021 24/JUL/2021 – 05/AUG/2021 10/AUG/2021 – 23/SEP/2021 27/SEP/2021 – 03/0CT/2021 09/OCT/2021 – 14/DEC/2021
MID / WEEKEND SEASON:
OFF SEASON WEEKEND RATES (R950 per night)
19/MAR/2021 – 22/MAR/2021 02/APR/2021 – 05/APR/2021 23/APR/2021 - 02/MAY/2021 12/JUL/2021 - 23/JUL/2021 06/AUG/2021 - 09/AUG/2021 24/SEP/2021 - 26/SEP/2021 04/OCT/2021 - 08/OCT/2021 06/DEC/2021 - 14/DEC/2021
*(Note for bookings more than 6 persons we have similar units within the same complex, email us to inquire.
- Pensioners get a 10% discount on reservation total. (1 pensioner card only per unit booked). This cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Pensioner ID must be submitted prior to booking. Discount is applicable for any month except for December/January.
Airline crew Rates:
- Airline employees get a 30% discount on reservation total. This cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Airline employee ID card must be submitted prior to booking to avail the discount. Valid for OUT OF SEASON dates only. Minimum stay 4 nights. (Maximum 6 guests)
Terms and Conditions
- All unit rates are inclusive of 15% vat and are subject to periodic changes.
- A R430 once off administration fee is applicable for all reservations (Subject to change as per establishment discretion).
- Security deposit of R800 is applicable to all reservations and is refundable after checkout provided there are no damages to the apartment structure, contents or building facilities of any nature. Whilst every effort is made to ensure your apartment is of great standard and appearance including checks on the inventory handed to you as per the list printed in your guest file. Please immediately notify us by call/email should you experience or notice any damage/inventory shortage upon check-in. Failure to do so will then constitute guest liability/ownership.
- Breakage Deposit refund process time is between 2-3 working days, guests must email the establishment full banking details after their stay.
- No BBQ / braai to be held inside the flat or on balcony. Please use the dedicated area located on the ground floor, garden area. Braai, wash rooms and seating facilities are provided for your leisure.
- Strictly no smoking in house or on the balcony is allowed and this attracts a R450 fine.
- NO PETS allowed on the premises or in the apartments.
- 50% deposit of total accommodation fee is payable within 48hrs after preliminary reservation, otherwise the reservation will be cancelled without notice.
- Balance of accommodation fee is payable 72 hours prior to check-in.
- One secure covered parking is included per unit. Please advise us should you have an additional vehicle and or a trailer / caravan (extra charges apply). We will not be held responsible or guarantee additional parking if no prior arrangements have been made. Kindly notify us at the time of booking. Unless vehicles do not display issued registered sticker labels it will not be allowed in the premises. Vehicles parked illegally will be clamped and fined.
- 1 electronic tag is provided per reservation for easy access to parking and building doors. A security code will be displayed at reception for beach and pool gate access. The codes change daily for added guest security.
- No loud music especially after hours as courteous to fellow guests.
- HD DSTV included, no tampering or swapping DSTV decoders and smart cards with personal ones.
- Please do not displace Wi-Fi connections and or any electrical fittings. Refer to instructions on internal guest file.
- Decoders are tamper proof and penalties apply for misuse or damage.
- Hand towels, quality dish washing liquid, hand liquid soap, tissue paper and a dishcloths are provided upon check-in. issuance is as per management discretion.
- No extra sleep overs of guests. Number of guests must be as per your reservation stay. Random checks will be done and any misuse will be billed for accordingly. We expect our customer's to respect our terms, conditions and policies.
- Additional cleaning of the unit can be arranged for an additional fee by our in-house cleaning Manager. A 24hr advance notice of guests requirement's must be given to us.
Check -in procedure:
- Check-in will only be allowed once full payment has been received and cleared in our bank account. A terms and conditions form/email will be sent to all guests to read and acknowledge. The same must be returned to us as acceptance and record. This is MANDATORY.
- One of our friendly staff members will meet you upon arrival to hand over the keys and provide a brief description of our establishment within office hours. Keys can be alternatively collected from our digital safe boxes. Clear check-in instructions will be emailed after full payment is made and cleared in our company bank account.
- No check-in is allowed after 17h00. Please inform the establishment at the time of booking should you need an exception to check-in at a later time, or if delayed and we will accommodate you as best as possible.
- ALL GUESTS MUST report to the security office and sign a guest register upon check-in which is mandatory. Visitors too have to comply with current covid regulations and procedures.
- Strictly check-in at 15h00 and check-out at 10h00. Late checkouts will be charged for at R200 per hour if delayed.
Check - Out procedure:
- Please ensure that the apartment is left in a tidy condition, NO dirty dishes, leftover food to be kept inside cupboards, fridges or pots and must be disposed as courtesy to our cleaners and other guest hygiene safety. These are classified self-catering units. Failure will result in a penalty charged to customers as per management discretion after checkout inspection reports.•All stoves and electronics to be switched off and windows and doors to be closed before check-out please.•Kindly ensure apartment keys are handed in to our cleaning team OR securely stored into our digital safe located at reception upon checkout, failure to do so will result in a penalty charge of ZAR 500. The digital safe is located at the reception entrance door and labelled with the unit number as would be advised.
- Accepted payments are electronic transfers, PayFast and Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards.
- Should you wish to pay direct by Credit Card kindly inform us and a secure online payment link will be emailed to you, note full payment is required if paying with a Credit Card. This is ideal for our international customers.
- Bank/ATM local cash deposits are welcome however applicable bank deposit fees will be billed to guests during the refund process.
- All proof of payments must be emailed to email@example.com prior to arrival. Please ensure that you use your full name as per reservation or booking number when depositing funds. Unknown payments or payments to wrong bank accounts will not be valid nor will Silver Dolphin Holidays be held responsible.
- Non-payment on the first day of booking is a no-show and apartment will be re-marketed.
- Deposits will only be refunded if written notice of reservation cancellation is received as below.
- The once off administration fee of R430 is non-refundable in this case for any type of cancellation regardless.
- Reservations confirmed attract a R200 change fee when dates are modified by guest/s.
- No reservations alterations allowed upon arrival. Reservation extensions can be accommodated based on availability.
Cancellation between 30 to 90 days before stay – 75% of the deposit amount will be refunded.
Cancellation between 15 to 30 days before stay – 50% of the deposit amount will be refunded.
Cancellation between 07 to 15 days before stay – 25% of the deposit amount will be refunded.
Cancellation between 01 to 07 days before stay – 0% of the deposit amount will be refunded.
- Bank Details:
Bank: First National Bank
Account Name: Silver Dolphin
Account No: 62890688701
Branch Code: 210835
Swift Code/International: FIRNZAJJ